February 9, 2012

So ends my productive huh-liday.

Well my stay in Kota Kinabalu is about to end soon.  I'm at the departure hall now probably heading back to KL in an hour or so, hopefully.

O don't thonk I did too much here. It is the holiday after all. I wanted to help around anywhere that I can but it seems like everything has been taken cared off. The brothers don't make as much mess as they did back then.

I think this time around I just go around holidaying with a lot of 'huh?' in my head. My neighborhood has new roads, the nasi ayam shop near my house now sells butter prawn, my brother took up fishing, the car wash near my grandma's house is re-opened.

A lot of huh what the..?

Ok I did nothing exciting but it felt nice to be home. I rather laze around at home than anywhere else :)

I ended up catching up on movies at home and series I missed when I was in KL. Scrubs is now on season 8 on TV. I did not know that. I did went to the beach (alone, sadly) and found some new inspiration for Mencari. I have to work on that soon.

Ah, my flight's calling. See you soon KK. Stay breezy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks weyh bagi comment.