April 2, 2012

What is an artist?

" what do you think an artist is? An imbecile who has only eyes, if he is a painter, or ears if he is a musician, or a lyre in every chamber of his heart if he is a poet, or even, if he is a boxer, just his muscle? Far from it: at the same time, he is also a political being, constantly aware of the heartbreaking, passionate, or delightful things that happen in the world, shaping himself completely in thier image... how could it be possible to feel to feel no interest in other people, and with a cool indifference to detach yourself from the very life which they bring to you so abundantly? NO, painting is not done to decorate apartments. it is an instrument of war."

- Pablo picasso

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone i want to share my testimony on how i got my BLANK ATM card
    which have change my life today. i was once living on the street where by
    things were so hard for me, even to pay off my bills was very difficult for
    me i have to park off my apartment and start sleeping on the street of
    Vegas. i tried all i could do to secure a job but all went in vain because
    i was from the black side of America. so i decided to browse through on myHello
    phone for jobs online where i got an advert on Hackers advertising a Blank
    ATM card which can be used to hack any ATM Machine all over the world, i
    never thought this could be real because most advert on the internet are
    based on fraud, so i decided to give this a try and look where it will lead
    me to if it can change my life for good. i contacted this hackers and they
    told me they are from Australia and also they have branch all over the
    world in which they use in developing there ATM CARDS, this is real and not
    a scam it have help me out. to cut the story short this men who were geeks
    and also experts at ATM repairs, programming and execution who taught me
    various tips and tricks about breaking into an ATM Machine with a Blank ATM
    card.i applied for the Blank ATM card and it was delivered to me within 3
    days and i did as i was told to and today my life have change from a street
    walker to my house, there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT
    penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various tools and
    software before it will be send to you. my life have really change and i
    want to share this to the world, i know this is illegal but also a smart
    way of living Big because the government cannot help us so we have to help
    our self. if you also want this BLANK ATM CARD i want you to contact the
    Hackers email on and you life will never remain
    the same, email harrytechworld@gmail.comor you can also whatsapp us
    +2348074609849

    ReplyDelete

Thanks weyh bagi comment.