May 16, 2012

Top 5 Quotes from my Dentist

I should have gotten my teeth done years ago. I should have taken better care of my teeth, of course. I know prevention is better than cure but its too late now so today I visited the dentist today. It was an appointment I set 2 months go. It wasn't the most pleasant trip of my life but at least I got some life-inspiring quotes from the dentist and her assistant. Here's the top 5 quotes I managed to get while my teeth are being drilled. Or cut in half. The pain is the same.

Number 5
"Bukak mulut.... Saya kata bukak... Bukak....."

Number 4
"Tolong pegang ni jap? Letak dalam mulut." *continues to drill tooth*

Number 3
"Ni kalau student bagus ni jadi case study... Lengkap semua masalah gigi. All-in-one."

Number 2
"Kenapa tak pergi government dentist je? Ni kalau pergi private buat consultation pun banyak kerja"

Number 1
"Eh muka budak ni macam Aqasha kan?"

My next appointment is on the 28th. Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks weyh bagi comment.